Friday, October 21, 2005


All the hard work finally seems more worthwhile when it actually starts to look like something we wanted it to look like. Tonight was good, we all worked as a team, everyone had good ideas and were able to voice them. People started to show that they actually had some talent. Fair enough we made a few little mistakes and had to fix them, but you know what - that doesn't matter.

Tonight I left church feeling like, we, as a team had acheived something much greater than we had done for such a long time. It's been a long hard slog but I can only pray that we can continue to work so well. Time flew by though and before we knew it we were leaving church at 1230am! Crikey!

I'm feeling good for it all now and thinking that perhaps I am going to head for a shower before i go to bed. I'm very tired and have to be in church early in the morning, I am also praying that I am awake enough to be able to get there in time. I've also got Matthew level 2 tomorrow at 2pm, and I love that lecture, I hope I don't miss it today.

Good night to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clare smells

but should keep doin what she's doin x x x