Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Day on the Mountaintop.


The Beauty of His Majesty

I love this picture, so much so that I just had to post it. It reminds me of the glory of Gods creation and the fact that if he can create something so perfect and beautiful but yet still choses to use me to do his work then He is a pretty special God.

His ways are beyond my thinking, but His thinking is well beyond my understanding.

God, I pray that just like this day when I stood on top of the hill looking at your creation when I felt on top of the world, you will remind me of this feeling when I do not feel so high. I also pray that when it is your will for me to be learning how to love you from the valley that I will know it is right for me to be there. I love you Lord -show me more of your will in my life. Amen

No comments: