Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tonight's Updates (After Such Hard Graft on Blog Layout!)

Sooo Crazy, I’ve spent a stupid amount of time updating this blog in the past 24 hours. It’s time that I could have spent doing something else, but never mind, I’ve done it now and hopefully I won’t have to play with it for quite a long time to come!

Discovery Group
This was actually quite good today, and I had a fairly nice time. That was unusual since I’m always dreading going, and today I was almost intent on sleeping through it. However, I woke up at like, 7.20pm and we’re supposed to be there at 7.30pm, so going seemed like the right thing to do.
Now the group has split into two, it will be interesting to se how everyone keeps contact with those in the other group. When we popped over to Mike’s group it already felt kind of odd, and as I had suspected there was always going to be someone who played the, ‘we’re the better group’ card. Yeh, ok whatever: - grow up!

Extra Cash
I always get amazed when God answers my prayers, especially when I have even forgotten I’ve asked him! I’ve been struggling financially a bit lately and I’ve been taught (and know it works from past experience) that we should always pray about these things. Today I was given an opportunity to do a little work in my church over the next couple of weeks (which happens to be the time when I struggle most as it’s before my student money comes in). It’s not any majorly important work, and in fact it’s pretty menial like, cleaning: - but that doesn’t matter, I need the cash badly, God knows that and the church need someone to do it. Since that’s pretty much adding up to a job for me, I’ve taken it. Let’s just see how well I do at this cleaning stuff, I’m hardly the best at it!!

No comments: