Saturday, September 24, 2005

I've been eating good cookies today.


NOTE - I already wrote this entry and the computer was gay and froze. I always find that the second attempt at an entry is less coherent.

So yeh, cookies, I know probably not the most interesting topic for a blog entry, but it's as interesting as my day got - seriously. Today was the last lazy day of my lazy-week, which is kinda sad, but I'm also glad it's over now. It's been a crazy, hectic, jam-packed summer (totally didn't expect that) but last week I just realised that it was about time I took a little time to chill out and de-stress before going back to Uni next week. So yes, the point of that being, I did nothing except go to the loo a couple of times, and eat some cookies over at some friends' house.

Moving on lol... not that anyone will have read this far, but nonetheless moving on.... Uni starts back on Tuesday and by then I hope to have it all sorted out. It's really been a bit of a nightmare seeing hurdle after hurdle appear in the distance, and some of them seeming as though they might be impossible to pass. It was also kinda scary thinking that it might not work and because of that perhaps doubting God's part in me being there. Maybe that was the most scary bit. I guess that's why I took a week out too. I'm hoping that the classes which I have chosen, and the ones I've been particularly looking forward to turn out as expected.

I'm gonna go to bed now, and hopefully sleep, cos it's something I ain't been doing much of lately. Last night resorted to taking some pills which I was assured would help me sleep. They did a little but I'm not sure if it was just a result of a tiring day (yeh I know a tiring day on a lazy week, ironic) yesterday. So yeh, maybe I'll pop one of those again tonight, maybe not.

So see ya (or not)!
Remember to leave me a comment cos it makes me feel loved.

No comments: