Saturday, September 10, 2005

So - whats the news?


Do you ever get to a stage where so much happens in one week that the longer you leave the updating the more impossible it becomes?  Yeh – that’s where I’m at.

From Friday to Wednesday I spent time in Edinburgh with Ruth, it was a great time (at least I think so) and it was awesome to hang out with Ruth again and just do silly stuff like we used to do all the time!  You want an example – umm…. On Friday night we ate the hugest steak pie the world has ever seen, which we bought for a meagre £1.06.  Great huh?!  We also did other fun stuff like climb to the top of Arthur’s Seat!  It really was good fun.  I’m not going to bore you with more details because no doubt it was only us who found it fun!

OOOOOHHHHH wait – one last thing about it.  We found a Mr. Boom video and watched it, was thoroughly exciting – no that’s a lie, buying the video was the second most exciting thing to switching it off after we had watched it.  If you remember Mr. Boom I think you should email me NOW!!  Thanks!

What else is news – Everything is News!  Lol… If you don’t get the joke and want to, you’re sad but you can ask me to find out (so I can laugh at you for being sad and asking).

I had a really cool chat with a guy I know about hearing from God.  He asked some questions which pretty much everyone asks about the subject,  but then also asked some questions which really got me thinking.  It was a good chat, in my opinion, I hope he thinks about it some more, because I know my Christian life was majorly changed by the discovery that God actually spoke and that I could hear Him in different ways.  I know that probably sounds crazy to like, soooo may folk out there, but never mind.  Such is life!

1 comment:

Thais said...

Hi Clare... I checked out your site, because you left a comment on mine :)
I was reading your Sept. 10th entry, tell me more about this comment you made... "I know my Christian life was majorly changed by the discovery that God actually spoke and that I could hear Him in different ways."

God Bless,
Thais