Saturday, September 24, 2005

Like, seriously I don't understand some people. - READ ON.

1. I don't understand why you say my blog is topic specific, I'm just not seeing it sorry. Unless that topic is 'everything in general'. Please feel free to let me know what led you to make this statement - if it was anything other than marketing, which I do hope it was.

2. If you are going to leave a marketing post on my blog, then at least be sensible enough to leave a web URL to your blog or product website. No one is going to go searching for something they didn't ask you to post about, you have more chance if you leave the address!

3. Don't go for the 'I've seen yours now you can see mine' line. It made me laugh, but yeh, I'm not visiting your site, you didn't even try as hard as the other guys.

4. If any of you actually wanted to get some respect, you might try answering the question I actually asked in the first place. It would have made me a lot happier, and perhaps I would have considered looking at what you had to offer rather than taking the 'sip' out of your feeble marketing attempts publicly.

(P.S. I might check out the two topic-specific blogs which you mentionned to me, your post didn't irritate me the way the others did. Such is life.)

Over and Out.

1 comment:

Clare McC said...

I don't have a zip code. (UK, as profile states)
I don't deal in dollars. (Same as above)

....And you certainly don't participate in this 'smart marketing' trend everyone talks about.